Aziza World LLC Forum Index

Aziza World LLC Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Assorted Perfume Sampler for $5. bucks!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aziza World LLC Forum Index -> AZIZA WORLD FRAGRANCES -> Aziza World Fragrances
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Aziza

PostPosted: Thu 12 Jul - 18:39 (2012)    Post subject: Assorted Perfume Sampler for $5. bucks!!! Reply with quote

By popular demand, you can now order your assorted perfume samples each in .5 ml vials mixed of current and future perfumes! If you have special requests, please email me first at azizaworldinc@gmail.com

for instance, if you want, 3 Emeralds Garden samples and or 2 Dark Phoenix, you  can request that upon your order and Ill make sure you get the samples you want!  Mix and match at your leisure for a bargain price of $5 bucks plus tax!

Order on my merchandise store!

Aziza
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 12 Jul - 18:39 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Aziza

PostPosted: Sun 5 Aug - 06:32 (2012)    Post subject: Assorted Perfume Sampler for $5. bucks!!! Reply with quote

Attend a scheduled fragrance or music event, and get half off a fragrance when you buy 2!! I (equal lesser value)
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:05 (2017)    Post subject: Assorted Perfume Sampler for $5. bucks!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aziza World LLC Forum Index -> AZIZA WORLD FRAGRANCES -> Aziza World Fragrances All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Aziza World created by Helcanen