Aziza World LLC Forum Index

Aziza World LLC Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Top 3 questions I'm asked about my perfume...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aziza World LLC Forum Index -> AZIZA WORLD FRAGRANCES -> Aziza World Fragrances
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Aziza

PostPosted: Sun 26 Aug - 07:44 (2012)    Post subject: Top 3 questions I'm asked about my perfume... Reply with quote

What inspired you to have a perfume line?

I have many reasons why I embarked on a business for making perfume.   I've worn perfume since I was a teenager.   I would have a bad day, when I did not wear perfume.  I am a creature of smell... I smell everything that looks like it might smell good!!!  When I had a scent on that I loved....  It shifted my emotions....  I went through phases with perfume as I did liking certain fads growing up..  As a teenage, I liked the sweet and sugary scents.  That changed as I did,  to the more exotic fruity groups to my adulthood loving the oriental spice and woodsy scents.   This proves that scents do shift your emotions and help put you in a better mood if your wearing a scent that you enjoy. I shift day to day on what  fragrance I like better,  over the other.  Sometimes, I wanna wear Aphrodite's Kiss because it's a lighter more uplifting scent... full of florals with a hint of spice over Emeralds Garden which is still a floral group perfume, but heavier.

Perfume making is also like music to me. There are layers to perfume making. Bass notes, middle notes and top notes...  One day I like one song better than another...  one day I feel a certain way over another..

I also I like to see people smiling around me instead of frowning. People feel better about themselves, when their lives are good and they look and smell good.  I would like to see more people smiling these days.

I also decided to make my own perfume because I love it when I see someone taking a long inhalation because they like the scent. I like talking to my customers and chatting about scents and what their favorites are.

Why no alchohol?
I decided when putting my perfume line together, that I didn't want to have anything flammable or with alcohol in it. I wanted to create a perfume as natural as possible at an affordable price.  Too many things can go wrong with alchohl and alchohol actually evaporates the perfume putting a shorter shelf life on the expensive product you just bought.  Most perfume companies spend their money on advertising and marketing.  And not the other.     And most of the time, I smell alchohol in store brands and then it lingers into a hair spray smell.   When I made my perfumes, I kept in mind how fussy I am with the alchohol scent in most store brand perfumes and made sure nothing I made, had that in it or made me feel I could burst on fire because I'm wearing a flammable perfume!!!     I'm also hypo allergenic and wanted to be as natural as I possibly could be with my perfumes because the more natural the better. Think of alchohol like preservatives.     You don't need alchohol in your perfume... Many natural and organic perfume companies,  (similiar to mine but I use premium grade oils as well as essentials in mine to keep it affordable, a 100% natural company uses only essentials; not to confuse the difference... ) replace alchohol with glycerin and carrier oils.  It's a better quality and lasts longer.  If you wear some kind of skin lotion with my perfume or another more natural perfume company,  the perfume will cling to that moisture and keep the scent on longer.  Put your lotion on first, then mist yourself with one of my perfumes. Compare it to a store brand with alchohol and see for yourself!

What perfume is my favorite?  

My personal favorite is Dark Phoenix. I like the spicey scents best. My second favorite is then Emeralds Garden because it's fruity with a spicey bite.  Plus, its the first one I launched. I like the stronger scents best. And these 2 are just that...  Sinfully Cherry, Aphrodie's Kiss, and Black Lotus are lighter scents.   Pandora's Passion (new), is in the middle.    If you have samples of my perfumes, please share your favorites on this forum.

What is your favorite?
DO tell!!!!!
This is where I'll be answering back questions and listening to your thoughts on my perfumes...

Thank you so much!!!

Aziza
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 26 Aug - 07:44 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aziza World LLC Forum Index -> AZIZA WORLD FRAGRANCES -> Aziza World Fragrances All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Aziza World created by Helcanen