Aziza World LLC Forum Index

Aziza World LLC Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Aziza's News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aziza World LLC Forum Index -> AZIZA WORLD MUSIC -> Aziza World Music
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Kjell

PostPosted: Sat 24 Mar - 11:12 (2012)    Post subject: Aziza's News Reply with quote

This is Aziza's drummer just putting the word out that we're currently in the studio working on finishing the first 3 songs for the new project. I know I'm in a position to be a bit biased but really, this stuff sounds amazing and Aziza just rocks the vocals.
Hopefully soon after the first batch of recordings we'll be working on a video which we'll get up on YouTube so stay tuned for more updates!
Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 24 Mar - 11:12 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
JesterKing

PostPosted: Sun 1 Apr - 07:58 (2012)    Post subject: Aziza's News Reply with quote

Hell yeah!

PostPosted: Mon 2 Apr - 06:58 (2012)    Post subject: Aziza's News Reply with quote

Hell yeah!  Hey help us pick a band name!!! We are holding a contest and will be giving away,  Dendura cd ,  tshirt, FREE perfume samples, and a choice of one of my former costumes (and credit ofcourse on our future cd) to whomever is the one who had a hand at selecting our band name....

CONTEST ENDS: Memorial Day!

Here are the rules:

You have to be a member of the forum:

Your names should be in the forum under band name ideas

The name has to reflect the myth of the phoenix

Read the bio on my music page
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:04 (2017)    Post subject: Aziza's News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aziza World LLC Forum Index -> AZIZA WORLD MUSIC -> Aziza World Music All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Aziza World created by Helcanen